1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nike Kobe IX Elite "BHM" (8.5) - Worn Once

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by masshi, Mar 8, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masshi

masshi Distinguished Member

*SOLD*

***7/31/2015: Shipped price increased from $170 -> $180 (it's more expensive than it used to be at my local post office).

**6/25/2015 - price dropped from $190 > $170**

Up for sale is a worn once pair of the "Black History Month" Kobe IX Elite highs in a size 8.5 (US). These were released on 1/19/2015 in the United States at a retail price of $250.

As mentioned, they've only ever been worn once. I'm selling them because I don't really see myself wearing them regularly (or maybe again at all), and I figure that I can use the money more than I can use the shoes.

As evident in the photos, they are still in very pristine condition and, sans the dirty sole, could probably pass for new.

-

Price is $180 shipped within the continental United States (I might be willing to ship out to Canada for a higher price as well; American buyers will take priority, though, due to the simplicity of domestic shipping). If you happen to live in San Francisco or nearby, we can also arrange a pick-up in person for a flat $160.

If you have any other questions, feel more than free to shoot me a PM. Thanks for reading and cheers! :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.