• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nike Golf Shirts -- LIKE NEW -- P2P 19.5"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JL724

Reaction score
SOLD.

I am making some room in my closet for new stuff coming and need to clear some room. I have four essentially new Nike golf shirts. These are size small, but the P2P measurement is 19.5". I have black, grey, light blue and white.

Price is per shirt but I am only selling all four together as shipping would cost almost as much as the shirts. Deal is $40 + $5 for shipping in the US plus paypal fees. Price is FIRM, please don't PM me asking me to reconsider parting them out or letting you know if I change my mind.

Attachments

• Black1.jpg
    Black1.jpg
    708 KB · Views: 33
  • Black2.jpg
    Black2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
  • Blue1.jpg
    Blue1.jpg
    679.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Blue2.jpg
    Blue2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
  • Grey1.jpg
    Grey1.jpg
    593.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Grey2.jpg
    Grey2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 29
  • White1.jpg
    White1.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 45
  • White2.jpg
    White2.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

JL724

Reaction score
Updated the ad. These are size small but the P2P measurement is 19.5"

JL724

Reaction score
Just to be clear, these aren't the base model Nike shirts but the "higher end" body mapping shirts. Better material and better breath-ability. They are $60-65 a shirt, so I have priced four shirts cheaper then what 1 cost me.

JL724

Reaction score
All four shirts for $45 shipped (plus paypal fees). Last chance before I just donate these to a shelter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads