1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Nike Air Force II Low "Charles Barkley" US Size 10

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by willy cheesesteak, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

2003 release. Very good condition and well taken care of. Note: There is a minor scratch that is located under the second and third eyelets, above the swoosh.

Colorway: White/Blue Ribbon/New Red
    Low top versions of the same Air Force IIs that Charles Barkley wore when he was on the Philadelphia 76ers.

[COLOR=FF0000]$OLD[/COLOR]

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  2. Giorgio

Giorgio New Member

Hi, i was interested in those shoes. I was wondering if you could tell me more about where you got them, what condition they are in, and so on. I am willing to pay all of the money you were requesting, but i may need about a month

3. Giorgio

Giorgio New Member

Also, sorry i forgot, it would be a lot better if you had them for a smaller size, maybe an 8 or 7/5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.