1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Nike 21st C. Windrunner V. Jacket

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JunyaYamamoto, Aug 2, 2012.

1. JunyaYamamoto

JunyaYamamoto Senior member

If you've been watching the Olympics, you've seen the awesome gear Nike has bestowed upon the team. I want those Nike FlyKnit sneakers, though maybe not in green.

However, what has really caught my eye and has me chomping on the bit is this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nike 21st C. Windrunner V. Jacket

So apparently you can have this jacket for a not-so-paltry price of $450. Is anyone going to plunk down some serious dough for this reflective piece of beauty? I really want it but I never, ever pay full price for anything, which leads me to my question. Do you think they will ever reduce the price of this jacket or do you think it will be forever $450?

I remember holding the Stone Island reflective jacket and it most certainly was thicker than the Nike 21st, which looks almost like a nylon windbreaker. I can't wait to check it out when I visit NYC, and see the true reflective powers as I'm sure the camera cannot capture all of its luminescence. Have any of you held this jacket and what are your opinions?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  2. hxh_killua

hxh_killua Senior member

Have to agree that it looks great as well but I don't think I'll buy it even at 50% off.

3. JunyaYamamoto

JunyaYamamoto Senior member

at half off, i'd prolly jump on it. don't think it ever will though. what i like about it is all the little details and it would make a great outer layer for inclement days.

4. blakhart

blakhart Well-Known Member

Sexy jacket but a bit expensive..

5. Chavlad

Chavlad Well-Known Member