• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nightclub Wear

DBoon

Reaction score
Ed Harty shirt
Affliction jeans
Christian Audigier belt
Von Dutch hat tilted 10 degrees
Square toed shoes
Ubiquitous Red Cup
Big gold cross on chain
Earrings
Shaved eyebrow
Stubble
Kissy-lips
Orange tan

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
These threads never start or end well.

Ott

Reaction score
Ummmmmmm...

stay tuned for more exciting 'heynow' posts:

Home wear
Bed wear
Beach wear
Car wear
Plane wear
Bear wear
Sex wear (bare wear)

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by heynow
What to wear to a nightclub so you don't look like a douche. Keep in mind where i am it is 100 degrees at night so any kind of jacket is eliminated.

Don't be a *****, get a light jacket.

Halifamous

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Don't be a *****, get a light jacket.
This.

Or if you need to be a *****, work on a way to tuck your shirt in where you don't look like a high school maths teacher.

mbc

Reaction score
dont be an ass.
That's a tall order around here.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice button front shirt, nice pants, nice shoes

mdeep1

Reaction score
Don't wear a jacket or anything of that sort in a club, because it gets hot in hell from all the body heat. Usually I wear a sport shirt with my sleeves rolled up about 1/4 up my arm, jeans, and whatever shoes I feel like wearing that night. I wouldn't recommend wearing shoes you like a lot, because the floors in clubs and bars are pretty filthy.

modagg

Reaction score
I won't wear anything out clubbing that I'm not willing to ruin, ever since waking up january 1st a few years back to discover a huge stain on the back of a new d&g dress shirt. I'm 22 and live in michigan, if I wear a stretch banana republic dress shirt and some chinos; I look better then most. I have a pair of kc dress shoes I got for christmas from a gf 5 days before the shirt incident (actually maybe it was god's way of punishing me for wearing such shoes). They aren't squared toed and they look ok since they never get worn besides to the bar.

btw maybe u should check out the suit with chucks thread and rock that look to the bar. I have done it myself a handful of times.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What to wear to a nightclub so you don't look like a douche. Keep in mind where i am it is 100 degrees at night so any kind of jacket is eliminated.

Cotton or Linen Jacket (hey, it's night time so you can do it). Maybe even light wool.
Button up shirt. Untucked if you are not wearing a jacket but make sure the shirt is cropped.
Slacks. I would probably wear dark slim jeans
Shoes. Oxfords or sleek leather/suede boots. No sneakers, no squared toe trash, no sandals or flip flops of course.

KennyGhetzoff

Reaction score
wear dark colors. don't hold your beer like a *****.

wear clothes that fit. don't trust yourself that they fit... ask a woman.

wipe that **** eatin' grin off yer face while your at. oh and order a man's drink. nothing fancy colored.

delirium

Reaction score
if it's a cheesy club with black lights,
6 months unwashed raw denim brings the party.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads