• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nigel Cabourn

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
reversible sheepskins from a coming nigel cabourn x closed official collab. part of a forthcoming 40 piece mens/ womens collection

indigo naval jacket at the end

Last edited:

gus49

Reaction score
off topic, Superdenim is closed down, that's a shame, good memories of clothes shopping over now,
Marrkt continues

ike_hiking_boots

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what happened to Cabourn? no posts since the end of January here! has everyone lost interest?

ike_hiking_boots

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AW20 has dropped - a mixture of distressed garments and Classics (Malory, Cameraman, Everest Parka, Coastal Command).
Customer service is still shit, as in they don't reply to customer enquiries. Maybe they let some people go due to Covid?

aw20-flats-extra_025.jpg
aw20-flats-extra_036.jpg
aw20-flats-extra_039.jpg
NAVALHIPJACKETNCOS-AW20-JK-54_8d8729f3-e756-4bc0-af58-a21122181f29.jpg
NC_NCOS-AW20-p-61-RAFGrey.jpg

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
not to moan, but Cameraman is from last winters collection, other jackets too short ..

WDD_Blog

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure why, but I'm getting Mister Freedom vibes more than anything. Has Nigel's eternal search for vintage to rip off use for inspiration taken him down the back catalogue of Christophe Loiron?

blackcheer

Reaction score
Most of this is the Lybro line, and is consistent with previous seasons. Has been my favourite of Nigel Cabourn’s lines since it started. While there’s of course ties to other like brands and designers, I think it holds its own weight.

I'm not entirely sure why, but I'm getting Mister Freedom vibes more than anything. Has Nigel's eternal search for vintage to rip off use for inspiration taken him down the back catalogue of Christophe Loiron?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.