Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nigel Cabourn

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Fuuma, Nov 14, 2010.

1. BLAUGRANA

BLAUGRANA Senior member

Glad you like it and thanks for sharing the fit info. What color did you get?

2. benecios

benecios Senior member

Ha ha ha, no sky blue in this house.
    It's a nice snug fit everywhere but is how I like it as I would only ever wear a t shirt, polo, or thin sweater under it.

3. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

The one they call "tan. But to my eyes is more of a light olive with tan/light brown accents and patches

4. accg1991

accg1991 New Member

Hi. Only just joined the forum so forgive me if people know this already, I'd imagine most do. [​IMG] The sale/Marrkt is run by Superdenim, so if you have any problems in the future, you could always use their live chat system on their page to ask a question. They are pretty good at responding and really helpful!

5. kojiro

kojiro Well-Known Member

Ah I couldn't make up my mind whether I should settle for 'moss' or 'tan' (yes, it should be called olive). I think I'll buy the tan as well but want to determine how it fits me first. This Marrkt initative is quite a cool thing.

6. Biggen

Biggen Senior member

How's the sleeve length compared to the cameraman?

7. adamha21

adamha21 Senior member

I'm looking to pick up a Hospital Jacket in size 52, preferably in the olive color from this Spring. If anyone has one, let me know.

8. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

still waiting on a navy mallory in 46 and a cameraman in 44. my cameraman in 46 was too big :(

9. BLAUGRANA

BLAUGRANA Senior member

Does ANYONE here have a Beetham coat?

10. kojiro

kojiro Well-Known Member

I'm actually looking for a few more NC items. Is that normal that NC releases it's A/W items in uh.. parts?
    There are some items that should have been released but I still haven't seen them anywhere despite sneak peeks of A/W collection.
    Here's one jacket I'm interested in:

[​IMG]

Also look at the quilted jacket next to it on the lower image- it looks like a modified Geddes jacket.. Any idea if we are to see these jackets in stores (or maybe these are just samples and may vary from what will be available for purchase)?

And there's this quilted blazer from NC x EB collection, also haven't seen this around.
    [​IMG]

If anyone has any info on these, I'd appreciate sharing it with me.. also since I never really followed the release dates etc, is that normal that some of these items pop up later on in the season? It's kind of strange, at least that's not what I'm used to with other brands... let me know guys.

11. modo

modo New Member

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012

12. kojiro

kojiro Well-Known Member

As for quilted blazer- nice find! Thanks!
    And as for the other jacket with the yellow patches- nope, that's not Kara Koram.. notice the cuffs and also the patches on the elbows. That's some different stuff. Sames goes for the fur trimmed quilted jacket hanging next to it- it's also something that hasn't been released. Anyone familiar with how NC stuff is released? Should we see more stuff when further on in the winter season?

13. modo

modo New Member

Hi guys,

just wanted to say hi to all of you on this thread. I'm following the discussions for quite some time now and got my first Cabourn piece last winter with the help of some information I found in this thread. Thought that I join in sharing and contributing to this thread.

I also ordered a Geddes (navy) in size 46 in the Marrkt sale. I'm usually a 48 and hope that it will fit. But based on the feedback i already read here I'm positive. Will keep you posted.

modo

14. mpw

mpw Well-Known Member

15. kojiro

kojiro Well-Known Member

Yeah, silly me, it's Kara Koram jacket, it doesn't have the yellow patches, just yellow patches on the gloves for it. Speaking of which.. are these gloves sold along with each Kara Koram jacket or do you buy them separately? I think it would be a cool move if they sold them together.
    PS
    Although I'm not particularly interested in it, I wonder what is this quilted, Geddes-lookalike jacket hanging next to Kara Koram. Another mystery :)