1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Nigel Cabourn Mallory Jacket Navy Harris Tweed, 42

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Epaulet, Oct 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Hey guys,

Up for sale is a handsome Nigel Cabourn Mallory Jacket in navy herringbone Harris Tweed. I purchased it off another member earlier this year, but it's sadly a bit too long for me. I'm selling it for the same price that I paid. It's in absolutely mint condition with no evidence of wear that I can see. It's more of an outerwear jacket than a sportcoat. It's an incredible piece, it's made in England, and the fabric is a killer, versatile color.

You can see another colorway of this jacket on the Inventory Magazine site. They have a nice description of it too:
    http://stockroom.inventorymagazine.com/product/nigel-cabourn-br-mallory-jacket
    The Mallory Jacket is one of Nigel's most classic items, featuring Ventile patches on the shoulder and elbows, the Harris Tweed wool for the body keeps you warm, while looking casually tailored.

Measurements are:

22.5" pit-to-pit
    27" Sleeve
    18.5" Shoulder
    31.5" Length in the back

Terms for the sale are:

1. This is a personal sale, and not done through my store. As such, it's a final sale

2. Shipping is included for customers in the USA. It's an additional $20 for Canada, $25 for Europe, and $30 for Asia. I'll ship via UPS or USPS Prioirty domestically, and USPS Priority International for foreign orders.

3. Items are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Payment is via paypal only. If you contact me and I put the item on hold for your please be ready to pay in full within 24 hours.

4. Everything has been lightly worn and cared for. Nothing is new. I'll do my best to describe the condition, but it's possible that there's a mark that I don't catch. I want to sell this stuff quickly, so the pricing will be really good. Please don't be too anal about the details.

Attached Files:

2. hboogz

hboogz Senior member

Awesome piece. Out of curiosity, how tall are you? The overall length doesn't pin this as a Long but more of a Regular.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.