1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nigel Cabourn Lawrence E.G. Oates Rollneck Limited Edition - BNWT - sz. 3 (medium/large) - Ash

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by LPatterson, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LPatterson

LPatterson Senior member

Hello all,

I'm a semi-frequent SW&D seller, but this is worthy of a crosspost so I'm venturing into unchartered waters (for me at least). I recently bought a limited edition (1 of 300 made, IIRC) Nigel Cabourn Lawrence E.G. Oates Rollneck in size 3. Unfortunately, my gamble on Cabourn sizing didn't pay off and this is a size too big for me. So...my loss is your gain. It comes BNWT, having only been tried on once. I'm asking for $230.. Pictures are attached and measurements are below. It's 100% wool obviously and made in England.

S2S - 18.25-18.5"
    P2P - 20.5"
    Sleeve (from shoulder seam) - 26"
    Length - 27-27.5"

I'd recommend this for people who generally wear L/52 in Cabourn knits. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.