1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Nigel Cabourn Bomber Jacket (NWT)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by the year 1492, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the year 1492

the year 1492 Well-Known Member

Item: Nigel Cabourn Bomber Jacket in navy ventile and mallalieu's wool. Tagged size is 52 but definitely fits slim - was sold to me as a 50. Check the measurements.

Comments: Amazing Nigel Cabourn Bomber Jacket in a mix of ventile and mallalieu's wool. As far as bombers go, this is as good as it gets. One of the best features of the jacket are the knitted cuffs (take a look at the pictures for details). I think it's pretty rare. I picked it up at one of the superdenim sample sales a little while ago and I've never seen another one like it anywhere, despite a lot of googling. Super high quality throughout - including riri zip. Also! There's a chance that it might be reversible - all the tags are hidden in the pockets, except for the "made in england" label that is on the back of the neck but I don't think it's really visible with the wool side out. I've taken a picture to show what this would look like. Definitely something to think about when wearing this jacket.

Measurements: p2p 22'' // shoulders 18'' // sleeve 26'' // length 25.25''

Condition: New with tags. I've only worn it around the house trying it on. Amazing quality, a true Cabourn classic and well deserving of the name.

Shipping: Free shipping to CONUS and cheap shipping internationally. Get in touch and we'll work something out.

Payment: Via paypal - mark as gift or add 4%.

Thanks for looking! Please get in touch if you have any questions. I'll get back to you right away.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  2. irbe

irbe Well-Known Member

Nice piece would kop if it was 48

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.