1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Nicolo Ceschi Berrini dark charcoal gray cardigan 48

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by big_eyes, Mar 25, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big_eyes

big_eyes Well-Known Member

I got this off yoox in October, but never quite felt comfortable wearing it. Berrini's slouchy cut cardigans are supposed to feel like wearing your favourite old t-shirt, only as a cardigan. Tagged as a 48, I would say it fits closer to a 50, with longer sleeves, slouchy pockets, and fits a bit loose. Quite a nice piece, with very soft fabric (50% cotton 50% wool) that accentuates the slouchy look, which is not really my style. It certainly is comfortable, and would look good on someone who's more at home in this style. Maybe with a slouchy Scandinavian tuque to accompany it? Anyway, I'm making way for new additions, so am looking for a quick sale. Made in Italy. It's warm but you could easily wear it in the spring, paired with some brighter pants or shirts underneath.

Discounted to move this piece to a new home. Don't get it twisted, the low price reflects my desire to free space in my small apartment, not the quality of the piece.

Measurements:

P2P: 21"
    Sh: 19"
    Sl: 27"
    C2H: 25.5"

Shipping to Canada is included, add 5$ for CONUS (I'll pick up the rest).

Btw: you might notice the tag is upside down. That's because it came loose, and I was not paying attention when I sewed it back on.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2012

2. dmash

dmash Senior member

NCB is HIGHLY underrated in my opinion. Especially at the prices you can get the stuff. Free bump for a good cardigan at a great price. Would buy myself if it was a 50.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.