1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Nicky Milano and Altea Milano ties, new with tags

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by chorse123, Jun 18, 2006.

1. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

Four few nice ties for sale. Price includes shipping in the U.S. and Canada. I will ship overseas at extra cost. Final sale, no returns. Paypal, check and money order accepted. Send me a pm if you have any questions or are interested. [​IMG] [​IMG] Nicky, beige/taupe with a hint of gold. Hand made by Nicky Milano. MSRP $165 (Louis Boston). Now $40. Nicky, blue heather. 100% wool. Hand made by Nicky Milano. MSRP $165 (Louis Boston). SOLD I noticed that the third Nicky tie has a tiny spot on the front, so I don't think I'll be selling it. Altea Milano, Green and purple. MSRP $105 (Mr. Sid). Now $35. Altea Milano, Grey, orange and white. 100% wool. MSRP $105 (Mr. Sid). Now $35.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. j

j Senior member Admin

Widths?

3. Jim

Jim Senior member

Is the blue heather tie available?

4. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

Sorry - been a crazy week and am now out of town. The blue wool one is sold pending payment. All the others are available and I'll try to post the widths when I get home on Monday.

5. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

Okay, the following are still for sale:

Nicky, beige/taupe with a hint of gold. Hand made by Nicky Milano. Width is 3.25" MSRP $165 (Louis Boston). Now $40.
    [​IMG]

Altea Milano, Green and purple. Width is 3.75" MSRP $105 (Mr. Sid). Now $35.

Altea Milano, Grey, orange and white. 100% wool. Width is 3 5/8" MSRP $105 (Mr. Sid). Now $35.

[​IMG]

6. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

Nicky price dropped to $35.

Altea Milano ties, price dropped to $30.