• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nicks Handmade Boots Official Affiliate Thread

TyrLI

Reaction score
I don't think I could ever go back to a regular block heel again

Phanes

Reaction score
A productive day in the desaster zone Ahrtal.
Good I had them, too much debris and shattered glass. The high arch sole with v100 safes my butt today and i had zero water in my boots. Bit dirty but it'll buff out.
Screenshot_20210723-092251.png

Nicks Boots Shuyler

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A productive day in the desaster zone Ahrtal.
Good I had them, too much debris and shattered glass. The high arch sole with v100 safes my butt today and i had zero water in my boots. Bit dirty but it'll buff out.
View attachment 1643010
Phanes do you mind if we post to our social media?

Phanes

Reaction score
Well that was the easiest cleaning of the day. Just i the shower with a brush and let it dry on a shoe tree and it's ready to go. For the next volunteer round I put some wax on it and it looks like waxed flesh.
For the concerned, around the flood zone all rubber boots are sold out and delivered to the zone and there are worse things then wet socks waiting, which i didn't get. I'm glad I had my builder pros. I'm unafraid walking through rubble, debris and shrapnel. I trust them and i can do whatever is needed to do.
#ahrweiler
Screenshot_20210725-095002.png

Woodtroll

Reaction score
Well that was the easiest cleaning of the day. Just i the shower with a brush and let it dry on a shoe tree and it's ready to go. For the next volunteer round I put some wax on it and it looks like waxed flesh.
For the concerned, around the flood zone all rubber boots are sold out and delivered to the zone and there are worse things then wet socks waiting, which i didn't get. I'm glad I had my builder pros. I'm unafraid walking through rubble, debris and shrapnel. I trust them and i can do whatever is needed to do.
#ahrweiler
View attachment 1643967

These boots are built for work - glad that they are serving you well. I'd definitely rather wear these than rubber boots for the exact reasons you stated.

Work safe over there!

Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger and ordered the officer boots, but I ordered from the MTO page, which only has the W&C in the medium brown as an option. I did email and ask if they could be made in the burgundy instead, but apparently that is not possible.
@Nicks Boots Shuyler is it really the only option available? I'm happy to change my order and go with the standard boot if that's not possible, just seems a little strange to only have the one colour option.

TyrLI

Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger and ordered the officer boots, but I ordered from the MTO page, which only has the W&C in the medium brown as an option. I did email and ask if they could be made in the burgundy instead, but apparently that is not possible.
@Nicks Boots Shuyler is it really the only option available? I'm happy to change my order and go with the standard boot if that's not possible, just seems a little strange to only have the one colour option.
Order from the W&C MTO page:

Nicks Boots Shuyler

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah as Tyrli said its mostly to keep it simple for the BOM constructors, I’m sure we can figure it out, feel free to pm me your order number

PWS83

Reaction score
Last edited:

Buellrider

Reaction score
What are the specs on those? I would love to order those exact MTO but with 4 row stitch, hopefully Shuyler will allow it!

They are the Overlanders in the milled harness burgundy veg tan. One week of solid wear, plus 10 miles of hiking this weekend. They are breaking in nicely and getting a darker color to them.
027EA8BD-DF81-4834-8ED2-915FF9438CA4.jpeg
0DD1B9A5-B63D-4EBF-8B37-9F4B4883B11F.jpeg

328CC66E-6A08-4381-9C7E-6B1E3FEB638E.jpeg

912C7BD8-1277-460E-8B48-7243FA1CF12F.jpeg

PWS83

Reaction score
My lord those are beautiful! I love the 4 row stitch look so hoping they can do it but even if they can't I may have to copy your order I hope you don't mind! :D

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads