• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nicks Handmade Boots Official Affiliate Thread

Nicks Boots Shuyler

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

wordfool

Reaction score
I'm feeling drawn to the urban logger but have no experience of Nick's sizing so I'm curious if the 55 last boots are considered more or less the same fit as the White's 55 last boots, which I am familiar with. I'm happy to do a fit-kit, but since I have my White's size dialed in I'm wondering if it's necessary.

Also curious what the main differences in the shape of the 55 vs HNW lasts are, beyond arch/heel height. Are toe/heel shapes about the same?

montanamike

Reaction score
I'm feeling drawn to the urban logger but have no experience of Nick's sizing so I'm curious if the 55 last boots are considered more or less the same fit as the White's 55 last boots, which I am familiar with. I'm happy to do a fit-kit, but since I have my White's size dialed in I'm wondering if it's necessary.

Also curious what the main differences in the shape of the 55 vs HNW lasts are, beyond arch/heel height. Are toe/heel shapes about the same?
I have several of both in the 55 last. My opinion is very similar but slight differences where the arch support is placed. This may be real or imagined but it is my take. Also, the varied ages of mine may explain some of the perceived differences.

The was a good review posted on reddit of Urban Loggers recently. It may be worth a look.

No direct experience on the HNW.

I hope to get over there in the next month if I can help let me know.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.