• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nicks Handmade Boots Official Affiliate Thread

Buellrider

Reaction score
If I didn’t already have burgundy boots I would definitely get in on the color 8. The olive is tempting me though.

Phanes

Reaction score
Whatever it is, that small portion of boots wax that comes with the boots, maybe it is obenauf LP, good stuff!
Easily applied and the boot is well conditioned. I put it on the rough out and after some rounds of aggressive mud including various chemicals, diesel,dust and gravel the boot looks still good.

Nicks Boots Shuyler

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Whatever it is, that small portion of boots wax that comes with the boots, maybe it is obenauf LP, good stuff!
Easily applied and the boot is well conditioned. I put it on the rough out and after some rounds of aggressive mud including various chemicals, diesel,dust and gravel the boot looks still good.
It is our private labelling of Obenauf's. I am glad to hear it's working well for you. I used your pic as a reference for someone worried about getting water in his boots from doing landscaping work mowing wet lawns all day. It was persuasive.

Hellanormcore

Reaction score
This might be a silly question, but does the 1/2 size down from Brannock length apply across all the different lasts?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.