• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nicks Handmade Boots Official Affiliate Thread

TyrLI

Reaction score
Man, I feel like those would need to be babied so much. I'd stain them just putting them on

Maxm503

Reaction score
I GOT MY NICKS BELT!!!
I ordered mt pants size and fit perfect in center hole so have 3 on either side to gain and lose weight it was well worth the wait Holy shit I love it it feels like I been wearing it for years after 5 min my other one sagged in the back so never held tight I can't wait for a lifetime with nicks products

Nicks Boots Shuyler

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I GOT MY NICKS BELT!!!
I ordered mt pants size and fit perfect in center hole so have 3 on either side to gain and lose weight it was well worth the wait Holy shit I love it it feels like I been wearing it for years after 5 min my other one sagged in the back so never held tight I can't wait for a lifetime with nicks products
Thank you! Really happy to hear that!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.