• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nicks Handmade Boots Official Affiliate Thread

TyrLI

Reaction score
I don't think I could ever go back to a regular block heel again

Nicks Boots Shuyler

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A productive day in the desaster zone Ahrtal.
Good I had them, too much debris and shattered glass. The high arch sole with v100 safes my butt today and i had zero water in my boots. Bit dirty but it'll buff out.
View attachment 1643010
Phanes do you mind if we post to our social media?

Phanes

Reaction score
Well that was the easiest cleaning of the day. Just i the shower with a brush and let it dry on a shoe tree and it's ready to go. For the next volunteer round I put some wax on it and it looks like waxed flesh.
For the concerned, around the flood zone all rubber boots are sold out and delivered to the zone and there are worse things then wet socks waiting, which i didn't get. I'm glad I had my builder pros. I'm unafraid walking through rubble, debris and shrapnel. I trust them and i can do whatever is needed to do.
#ahrweiler
Screenshot_20210725-095002.png

Woodtroll

Reaction score
Well that was the easiest cleaning of the day. Just i the shower with a brush and let it dry on a shoe tree and it's ready to go. For the next volunteer round I put some wax on it and it looks like waxed flesh.
For the concerned, around the flood zone all rubber boots are sold out and delivered to the zone and there are worse things then wet socks waiting, which i didn't get. I'm glad I had my builder pros. I'm unafraid walking through rubble, debris and shrapnel. I trust them and i can do whatever is needed to do.
#ahrweiler
View attachment 1643967
These boots are built for work - glad that they are serving you well. I'd definitely rather wear these than rubber boots for the exact reasons you stated.

Work safe over there!

Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger and ordered the officer boots, but I ordered from the MTO page, which only has the W&C in the medium brown as an option. I did email and ask if they could be made in the burgundy instead, but apparently that is not possible.
@Nicks Boots Shuyler is it really the only option available? I'm happy to change my order and go with the standard boot if that's not possible, just seems a little strange to only have the one colour option.

TyrLI

Reaction score
Finally pulled the trigger and ordered the officer boots, but I ordered from the MTO page, which only has the W&C in the medium brown as an option. I did email and ask if they could be made in the burgundy instead, but apparently that is not possible.
@Nicks Boots Shuyler is it really the only option available? I'm happy to change my order and go with the standard boot if that's not possible, just seems a little strange to only have the one colour option.
Order from the W&C MTO page:

Nicks Boots Shuyler

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah as Tyrli said its mostly to keep it simple for the BOM constructors, I’m sure we can figure it out, feel free to pm me your order number

Buellrider

Reaction score
What are the specs on those? I would love to order those exact MTO but with 4 row stitch, hopefully Shuyler will allow it!
They are the Overlanders in the milled harness burgundy veg tan. One week of solid wear, plus 10 miles of hiking this weekend. They are breaking in nicely and getting a darker color to them.
027EA8BD-DF81-4834-8ED2-915FF9438CA4.jpeg
0DD1B9A5-B63D-4EBF-8B37-9F4B4883B11F.jpeg

328CC66E-6A08-4381-9C7E-6B1E3FEB638E.jpeg

912C7BD8-1277-460E-8B48-7243FA1CF12F.jpeg

PWS83

Reaction score
My lord those are beautiful! I love the 4 row stitch look so hoping they can do it but even if they can't I may have to copy your order I hope you don't mind! :D

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.