• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nicks Handmade Boots Official Affiliate Thread

Cycling Sasquatch

Reaction score
Eww, makita! 🤣🤣

How long have you had your BP's? After a month my uppers are still solid as a rock. I'm jealous of your creasing
You can take my Makitas from my cold, dead hands 😆

Thanks, though. Had these since last April, but really only began using them full-time after I totaled the soles on my first pair sometime in the fall. Probably 8 months of heavy use?

These pretty much became my default hiking boots too, so I’m sure that also expedited the creasing process.

Phanes

Reaction score
These pretty much became my default hiking boots too, so I’m sure that also expedited the creasing process.
Yes same here I prefer them over my superlight mtb sport shoes. Even with 1,5kg each in 40°C. The v100 is great in rough terrain and the heel supports well in steep sections, but my favorite is the ankle guidance.PXL_20210617_104410774.jpg

Nicks Boots Shuyler

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
You and me both!
Honestly, I don’t think we’ve done a good job with pull-ons over the years. This has been Wesco’s jam for a while and they are great at it. But some fortuitous events happened and we got some new pull-on dies… stay tuned, there is going to be some different stuff coming out and I am excited about it.

mikeczyz

Reaction score
Honestly, I don’t think we’ve done a good job with pull-ons over the years. This has been Wesco’s jam for a while and they are great at it. But some fortuitous events happened and we got some new pull-on dies… stay tuned, there is going to be some different stuff coming out and I am excited about it.
hope to see a roper boot!

Buellrider

Reaction score
Oh my, now I am excited. I ride a sport bike in my BP’s but the angle/geometry of the foot pegs puts more pressure on my ankles than I would like, so pull-ons are great for me when I ride.

Cycling Sasquatch

Reaction score
That sounds epic.

If you need any guinea pigs, I trust you know where to look 😁

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.