• Our featured affiliate vendor of the week is Larimars Luxury Menswear Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, specializes in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check them out and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nicks Handmade Boots Official Affiliate Thread

Nicks Boots Shuyler

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@montanamike

145F22C5-835F-4A9A-BA64-3AA2F7F986C5.jpeg

F211FD12-0029-4AD5-963A-F8B7AB443722.jpeg
449910F1-A528-46E2-B482-0DF1841164C2.jpeg

Nicks Boots Shuyler

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

TyrLI

Reaction score
Just a different shape. Basically ideal for people with wider forefeet with normal/narrower heels. Another tool in the fitting toolbox.
Corcoran still uses it apparently. Never have I worn less comfortable boots than my old jump boots.

Nicks Boots Shuyler

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Korpilombolo

Reaction score
Those are actually a prototype and are our first on a new last that Mike has been talking about for years. Super comfy. Will be a new boot/option next year.

I'm guessing it's safe to assume that there'd be no issue adjusting an order placed today, or one that's in the queue, with this last option once it's officially available?

I have a pair of Americana lined up and looking to purchase another pair, and it'd be great if I could place both orders and contact customer support once the last is launched rather than wait until then to place a 2nd order.

Nicks Boots Shuyler

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'm guessing it's safe to assume that there'd be no issue adjusting an order placed today, or one that's in the queue, with this last option once it's officially available?

I have a pair of Americana lined up and looking to purchase another pair, and it'd be great if I could place both orders and contact customer support once the last is launched rather than wait until then to place a 2nd order.
That’s fine

sunnyboy

Reaction score
I've received my first pair of Nick's Boots ; a Robert model CXL leather Color 8 (burgundy). On January 19th I ordered from the company's Quick Ship stock boots program and received the boots March 19th, so prompt service within the advertised production-shipping time frame.
I've worn the Robert's for a few hours and find them to be very comfortable and supportive. The workmanship used to produce this product is incredible, which is evidence that Nick's employs some very highly skilled workers , top quality equipment, and good sense manufacturing procedures.
Regarding fit sizing , my collection of boots includes Wolverine 1000 Mile (size 12 D) , Alden Indy (12.5 B) , White's Semi Dress 12.5 D (* the White's worn with a Superfeet brand FLEXthin model insole). My new pair of Nick's Robert boots size 12.5 C provide an excellent fit.
View attachment 1768812
View attachment 1768813
View attachment 1768814
Nice boots mate!

may I ask you what your bannock size and foot length is ? And do you wear some iron rangers ?

I am a bit unsure about my first pair of nicks. I am a 13.5 in Brannock and wear some Iron Rangers in 12D .

Featured Sponsor

Corduroy…who wore it best?

• @khughes44

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • @duke santos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @DavidLane

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • @Old Red

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • @Chadclass

Votes: 15 21.1%