• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nicks Handmade Boots Official Affiliate Thread

kornnn

Reaction score
I have looked the entire timeline of Nicks's Instagram now again. And I found (only) two photos of Renegade boots. I see that there should be a lot of comments next to each photo. But I don't see any text and tags and comments. Maybe this is the only situation with me. ScreenShot-Nicks-Inst.png

Nicks Boots Shuyler

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have looked the entire timeline of Nicks's Instagram now again. And I found (only) two photos of Renegade boots. I see that there should be a lot of comments next to each photo. But I don't see any text and tags and comments. Maybe this is the only situation with me. View attachment 1735095
The following grew a lot more last year than previous years so that probably has something to do with it. You are definitely not the only one thinking about more pull on models.

kornnn

Reaction score
The following grew a lot more last year than previous years so that probably has something to do with it. You are definitely not the only one thinking about more pull on models.
I'm not thinking about a lot of models. I'm talking about the fact that I can't find out how the models I'm interested in look like. And I can't find the leather colors I'm interested in. There are many beautiful photos, but there are no descriptions (texts) for them :)

TyrLI

Reaction score
I have looked the entire timeline of Nicks's Instagram now again. And I found (only) two photos of Renegade boots. I see that there should be a lot of comments next to each photo. But I don't see any text and tags and comments. Maybe this is the only situation with me. View attachment 1735095
This isn't the standard heel for Renegades, is it?

TyrLI

Reaction score
I'm not thinking about a lot of models. I'm talking about the fact that I can't find out how the models I'm interested in look like. And I can't find the leather colors I'm interested in. There are many beautiful photos, but there are no descriptions (texts) for them :)

kornnn

Reaction score
My English is bad, apparently very bad. I research tons of information and do it many times more and more efficiently than ordinary people. I independently analyzed all the publicly available information about Nick's products.
For anyone interested in your shoes online, your information is not enough and it is absolutely not systematized. In short, even if a potential client spends a lot of time, he still won't find enough information. Otherwise no one would have asked questions here (forum).
This is an outside subjective opinion only. I wish Nick's firm all the best.
It's just that I myself wasted many days in search and I got tired of it before I found what I was looking for. And my body (brain) tells me that there are analogues in the world that are easier to find. I have completed all my research. I will now wait for my boots only.
Once again, I'm not trying to harm, this is just an additional (client's) perspective.

Best wishes to everyone.

TyrLI

Reaction score
My English is bad, apparently very bad. I research tons of information and do it many times more and more efficiently than ordinary people. I independently analyzed all the publicly available information about Nick's products.
For anyone interested in your shoes online, your information is not enough and it is absolutely not systematized. In short, even if a potential client spends a lot of time, he still won't find enough information. Otherwise no one would have asked questions here (forum).
It's just that I myself wasted many days in search and I got tired of it before I found what I was looking for. And my body (brain) tells me that there are analogues in the world that are easier to find. I have completed all my research. I will now wait for my boots only.
Once again, I'm not trying to harm, this is just an additional (client's) perspective.

Best wishes to everyone.
I don't work for Nicks bro, I was just trying to help you out.

Nicks Boots Shuyler

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Best wishes to everyone.
Hey Kornn, I appreciate your feedback and agree that we need to do a better job of putting everything in a more indexed and searchable format. Thank you for your perspective, it is getting through and I hope you will continue to engage with us.

Phanes

Reaction score
So just got my boots from customs Germany. KK 200 Euro well invested, just as I see how rugged the box is, I'm glad it arrived. Just what I read outside of the box fills me with rage. Ok, be prepared, this gonna be good.
Seeing the 6" was the last thing I expected since I never made a change to the length.
Screenshot_20220112-130523.png
So we got 8 inch with pull loop and got 6 inch without an no rolled. Jesus Christ, this leather is rare not an easy fix and I have to return it and pay more and more. It actually is cheaper to fly to the states and dispose that shit directly. Three mtos (Robert without celastic, builder pro more lead time)and there is always an error or a massive delay, I'm pretty calm and understanding usually for all kind of stuff. But please by the love of whatever you believe in, check the shit before you ship it. This was totally unnecessary and I don't want to hear any American marketingcustomer rethorics atm, just fix the ongoing systematic issues!
Not sur if the nose damage can be fixed by me or if it is a manufacturer or transport damage but here a little bit of cushion and would have helped. Preventable. PXL_20220112_121843660.jpg

My dream exit boot and they ******* up I'm seriously pissed right now. Not sure how we fix it. Not wearing those until I made up my mind.
PXL_20220112_120234323.jpg
Nice boot, but not a boot I ordered for now 800euros. I fixed everything with patients until now but this time you guys break me. This is just irresponsible waste of resources, disrespectful to workers hours and pretty much waste of time and money.

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members