1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Nick's Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by cathpah, Jan 29, 2014.

1. cathpah

cathpah Senior member

That's incredibly subjective, and will differ from foot to foot and person to person. I found the White's to be more comfortable for *my* feet, but other people feel the opposite way.

1 person likes this.
  2. Chris Tran

Chris Tran Active Member

I find nick's to be more comfortable which is why I jumped ship. The construction of the arch is more time-consuming the way they do it and the arch feels not only fuller at first, but it holds up for years

I've had 3 pairs for a while, work in a restaurant where I walk 5-8 miles a day, feet are doing great, boots lasted longer than the running shoes of my coworkers who are on their third pair in six months.. soles are still doing great

3. Royteane

Royteane Well-Known Member

I personally think the same. I own 3 Whites and 1 Nick. But it still depends on personal preference.