• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Niche Marketing

Lucky Strike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's quite a big niche:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Islam

"There is a considerable discrepancy between the Muslim total derived from adding up the figures for the various countries (1,363,000,000) and the Muslim total given by the CIA World Factbook (1,283,000,000). The CIA estimates that Muslims constitute some 19.9% of the world population. If the larger figure is used, the percentage would be 21.1%."
Don't underestimate the market for religiously based fads - for all we know, these people may have found a goldmine.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
I want to know precisely what they mean by "˜other knickknacks'.

Jon.

Improvised Explosive Devices I must assume...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.