• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nice transformation for an old guy.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
40 years old.

marcback%5B1%5D.JPG

IMG_1863.jpg

marcfront%5B1%5D.JPG

marcmm.jpg

lefty

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Steroids

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Or HGH.

AintDatRite

Reaction score
Or both....

I have a friend that ordered that stuff online. To make it 'legal', they sent him to some medical lab in our city for a blood test and then said his testosterone levels were 'low'. Their doctor then wrote him prescriptions for HGH and (forget the brand name) Testosterone that he had to inject in his arse or leg... oh yeah - they didnt give him the written prescriptions, he had to have it filled thru their pharmacy. It was around $1400/month for all the drugs they sent him. Even tho he had insurance, they didnt accept insurance. But he now looks like the gentleman in the above photo... after working out for 8 months.

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The front and back 'after' photos seem to be differently shaped bodies.

The V from the back is much more pronounced. Same guy?

And the face in the front photo looks photoshopped on.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Look at the protruding abdomen -- that's the steroid jaw of HGH.

And did his eyes change color?

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoeWoah
Steroids

Maybe, but its still quite an accomplishment. Contrary to popular belief, steroids don't give you instant muscles - you still have to bust your butt like a madman in the gym.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Steroids? I doubt it during the cut.

Marc is a powerlifter who was injured and decided to cut. Looks like he lost some muscle which I wouldn't expect on a guy using.

marc-sm.jpg

Stats

Height: 5'8
Weight Classes: 275 - 308
Best Squat: 1124lb
Best Bench: 744lb
Best Deadlift: 722lb
Best Total: 2562lb

lefty

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley
Maybe, but its still quite an accomplishment. Contrary to popular belief, steroids don't give you instant muscles - you still have to bust your butt like a madman in the gym.

+1

"People can't do somethin' themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it." - Chris Gardner, Pursuit of Happyness.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley
Or do the same thing you always did with better results.
Originally Posted by lefty
Steroids? I doubt it during the cut. Marc is a powerlifter who was injured and decided to cut. Looks like he lost some muscle which I wouldn't expect on a guy using.
Most powerlifters in the top tiers are doping anyway. Looks like he mixed in some HGH with his usual cycles and decided to cut. Muscle loss will occur whether doping or not. In a lot of cases, intramuscular triglycerides and glycogen depletion leads to the 'lost muscle' look. Great accomplishment, but don't hold it to the same standard as any natural athlete.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
Or do the same thing you always did with better results.

I see, the guy must have exercised and eaten the same in both "before" and "after" pictures.
sarcasm.gif

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He may have been a powerlifter - but sorry, powerlifters do not look like him in his cut pics. Also there are plenty of steroids that DO help you lose fat - which is what he did: maintain muscle mass while shedding fat.

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AintDatRite
Or both....

I have a friend that ordered that stuff online. To make it 'legal', they sent him to some medical lab in our city for a blood test and then said his testosterone levels were 'low'. Their doctor then wrote him prescriptions for HGH and (forget the brand name) Testosterone that he had to inject in his arse or leg... oh yeah - they didnt give him the written prescriptions, he had to have it filled thru their pharmacy. It was around $1400/month for all the drugs they sent him. Even tho he had insurance, they didnt accept insurance. But he now looks like the gentleman in the above photo... after working out for 8 months.

I wonder if I can prescribe myself some T and/or HGH?
smile.gif

I obviously know I can't prescribe medication to myself but should be easy enough to work around that. Sweet!

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lefty
Steroids? I doubt it during the cut.

Marc is a powerlifter who was injured and decided to cut. Looks like he lost some muscle which I wouldn't expect on a guy using.

Stats

Height: 5'8
Weight Classes: 275 - 308
Best Squat: 1124lb
Best Bench: 744lb
Best Deadlift: 722lb
Best Total: 2562lb

lefty

If he can achieve that within a short time and he is not on the juice and you believe it, that confirms my suspicions on your intelligence or lack thereof all along.

Would you like to buy some magic beans I have for sale?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads