Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nice deal on some Isaias on STP

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by johnnynorman3, Jun 22, 2005.

1. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

Incredible fabric options too -- really classic, yet fresh. Isaia 2 button side vent I think there's a 10% off discount code floating around out there -- look on Google.

2. Buster

Buster Senior member

3. redtree00

redtree00 Senior member

4. ballines

ballines Well-Known Member

I did a search and previous STP sales of Gianluca / Isaia stuff was believed to be the lower end Gianluca fused products.

Are these believed to be fused?

5. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Senior member

I believed those fused suits were $800 Gian Luca Napoli's by Isaia, not $2300 Gianluca Isaia's, but can't be sure.

6. ballines

That's my logic. I pulled the trigger on two. I'll let you guys know if they are fused; I should get them Monday. Couldn't get the 20% to work, but did get a 10% to work, so $1350 for two. It ultimately came down to 2x these Isaia's for $1350 or the Brioni linked below. Now, could someone do me a favor and buy the Brioni so I don't end up buying three suits this week? Thanks. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....1318173

7. johnnynorman3

It's full canvas and its awesome -- I have the charcoal windowpane.

8. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Senior member

best suit I've seen in a while. would be great for a night on the town. too bad I need a 42L in Brioni, otherwise it would be very tempting... honest goods is a great seller, also.

9. redtree00

redtree00 Senior member

Try this one http://email.sierratradingpost.com/dm?id=7....7BEEC34 I just tried it and it works. It looks like they are doing something to cut down on the codes being posted all over sites like this, I would suggest using this link A.S.A.P before it changes like the last one. Let me know if you are able/unable to use it.

10. ballines

Thanks - I managed to convince STP to apply the 20% to the order I already placed (quite impressed by the service). So $1200 for 2 Isaia's. Johnnynorman - thanks for the confirmation on the canvas. I'm really looking forward to these - the only suit I have that I really enjoy wearing is an Attolini, hoping these are a somewhat reasonable substitute (at much lower cost).

11. johnnynorman3

They should be a VERY reasonable substitute. [​IMG] Which ones did you purchase, by the way?

12. demeis

demeis Senior member

Are they all gone? The link says its unavailable.

13. johnnynorman3

They just sold out -- wow, that was quick. There is still the same price on the three button peak lapel. I think the windowpane fabric is a bit loud, but there is a 54L in Charcoal that would be awesome.

14. ballines

I ordered the two button side vent suits - one in the navy stripe and one in the nailhead gray.

I ordered based on their sizing conversion (54 = 42/36), but I suspect there sizes may be off. They seem to have a generous return policy if it doesn't work out though (and I have a sibling I could pass these along to as well)...

15. aybojs

aybojs Senior member

Anyone know what cut this is and how they run? I'm a 38R, but have a 40R Stewart from Louis Boston (Isaia for LB, not an LB house label) that fits me well. I'm guessing the ones on STP probably aren't cut as slim. I don't think I've ever seen a 38R suit on STP [​IMG]