1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Nice Collective Spring-Summer 2011 Cotton Jacket, size M

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by NowhereOutThere, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NowhereOutThere

NowhereOutThere Senior member

This is a piece that I bought at the tail end of summer last year, thinking of saving it for the spring season this year. However, it was a mistake thinking that I would need a jacket for spring in the desert... So up for sale it goes. It was bought NWT from Barneys, but I had taken the tag off when I first bought the jacket (not that it would do much now, anyways).

The jacket features some really cool details, such as grosgrain linings for all of the zippers, a double vent, and really awesome, thick YKK zips. This jacket would be perfect for a more mild spring season, and TBH I'm a bit sad about seeing it go (but it has no use for me, so hopefully it ends up with someone who can use it).

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.