• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Nice Collective Spring-Summer 2011 Cotton Jacket, size M

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowhereOutThere

Reaction score
This is a piece that I bought at the tail end of summer last year, thinking of saving it for the spring season this year. However, it was a mistake thinking that I would need a jacket for spring in the desert... So up for sale it goes. It was bought NWT from Barneys, but I had taken the tag off when I first bought the jacket (not that it would do much now, anyways).

The jacket features some really cool details, such as grosgrain linings for all of the zippers, a double vent, and really awesome, thick YKK zips. This jacket would be perfect for a more mild spring season, and TBH I'm a bit sad about seeing it go (but it has no use for me, so hopefully it ends up with someone who can use it).

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.