Nice Collective pics?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by denimaddict, Aug 28, 2006.

1. denimaddict

denimaddict Senior member

I was at Rolo SOMA this past weekend and I saw a Nice Collective hoodie that I absolutely loved. For some reason, I didn't buy it. Stupid me. I have been trying to find someplace to buy their stuff online, or at least look at pictures of their current collection and I haven't found anything. Their site only goes up to fall 05. Anyone got any ideas as to where I can see their stuff on the internet? Thanks

2. gamelan

gamelan Senior member

3. timpoblete

timpoblete Senior member

The Rolo in the Castro has got a lot of Nice Collective too. Was there on Saturday and they've got a bunch of their jackets and coats, probably more than the SoMa one.

And as for the online collection, I searched all my shop links and no luck.

4. jswanson3

jswanson3 Senior member

It seems as though they don't want their collection available online anymore. I have purchased their stuff from these sites:

www.20six15.com
    www.factorypeople.com
    www.stevenalan.com
    www.hejfina.com
    www.bluebeeonline.com

Steven Alan is the only site I have seen any of the Fall '06 collection, and they only have two pieces. Hejfina still has some of the Spring collection available online, while all the others have switched to phone order only.

Can you describe the hoodie?

5. denimaddict

thanks for the replies guys.

The thing is, I'm not entirely sure if it had a hood, haha. Thats why I am looking for pics. It was maroonish, orangish colored. The kangaroo pocket had zippers on both sides and i think it had a bolt of lightning printed on it somewhere, but small.

I had no idea there was an american rag in sf...i will have to check that out.

6. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

thanks for the replies guys.

The thing is, I'm not entirely sure if it had a hood, haha. Thats why I am looking for pics. It was maroonish, orangish colored. The kangaroo pocket had zippers on both sides and i think it had a bolt of lightning printed on it somewhere, but small.

I had no idea there was an american rag in sf...i will have to check that out.

This is what you are looking for I presume:

http://www.hejfina.com/details.asp?t...atsnew#details

Decent design, but why does NC alwasy insist on crap ass appliques and graphics?

7. denimaddict

Yes! Thats it. They must have added it recently. It looked much nicer in person. I have been looking for one that is a nice reddish color, and this is the best I have found. I love the rogues gallery pullover that AE has, except for that giant graphic on the back. Any chance spruce or W+H or whoever make a hoody in this sort of color?

8. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Yes! Thats it. They must have added it recently. It looked much nicer in person. I have been looking for one that is a nice reddish color, and this is the best I have found. I love the rogues gallery pullover that AE has, except for that giant graphic on the back. Any chance spruce or W+H or whoever make a hoody in this sort of color?

Check out the hoodie in the Peasant lineup.