1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Nice Collective Pants

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mogwai, Nov 7, 2006.

1. mogwai

mogwai Member

I've been looking at the Nice Collective Recon Pant on Steven Alan. I'm a size 33 and they only seem to come to in even sizes. Anyone know how they fit? Should I go up to a 34 or down to 32? Thanks.

2. Ott

Ott Senior member

they run a bit big in my experience.

Couldn't tell you how much as I only tried them on at the store. [​IMG]

3. PigeonHustle

PigeonHustle Member

I'm a 33" or a 34" (probably leaning a bit closer to a 34" these days) and my recently purchased Nice Collective 32" fit quite nicely. I also picked up some Nice Collective shorts at the Fred Segal sale that were 34" 's and are so loose that they must be belted for sure. For $20 bucks I was fine with the extra room.
    that being said, I wouldn't hesitate with the 32" 's.