• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nice Collective/Engineered Garments coats, AA scarves, thai (chris) shirt, arab scarf

Ott

Reaction score
Hey guys I've got some stuff for sale... some of it not so new
tounge.gif
but I thought I'd make one big thread for all of it. I'll send the jackets to ebay if they don't sell this time. 1) Nice Collective jacket is SOLD 2) Next is an Engineered Garments work coat, size Medium, brand new with tags. Its Olive green canvas, features riveted donut buttons, 3 padded pockets on the outside, 2 on the inside, and all the subtle detailing and excellent construction the brand is known for (slanted buttons, etc). It measures: Length armpit to cuff = 20 Length neck seam to bottom = 28.5 Chest = 19.5 Retails for $322, I'm asking $200 Shipped to N. America 3) shirt is SOLD 4) shemagh is SOLD 5) AA Scarves are SOLD

Ott

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Assbert
Would you do $15 shipped for the t shirt?
can't do it
frown.gif
I'm in Canada so it'll probably cost me $10-12 to ship it depending on where you are Nice Collective coat, shemagh, and the white/black AA scarf are gone. Everything else is still available.

Ott

Reaction score
bump

everything is sold except the shape t and the Engineered Garments jacket. Don't make me send it to e(vil) bay!

pg34

Reaction score
I wish I had bought that EG jacket instead of a military surplus M65
redface.gif

Ott

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pg34
I wish I had bought that EG jacket instead of a military surplus M65
redface.gif

not too late
bigstar[1].gif

(bump)

Ott

Reaction score
bumping again. open to offers..
frown.gif
to everyone that bought stuff, it will all be going out tommorow

pg34

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ott
not too late
bigstar[1].gif

(bump)

I'm afraid it is after the $100 tailor job on the M65
blush.gif

Ott

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pg34
I'm afraid it is after the $100 tailor job on the M65
blush.gif

that is pretty damn expensive
wow.gif

bump

Can someone buy the EG coat please?! I don't want to send it to ebay
confused.gif

Ott

Reaction score
One last bump ... $170 shipped for the jacket.

If I can't get that it goes to ebay
frown.gif

ang_kangkong

Reaction score
I wish I had enough cash on me to help both of us out. Won't know 'til after the 15th of Dec. how much my bonus is.

Cool EG coat.

ang_kangkong

Reaction score
Yes.

Old commercial campaign from Phils, for different fruit and veggies. Showing my age.

Sorry for the hijack Ott.

Ott

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ang_kangkong
Yes. Old commercial campaign from Phils, for different fruit and veggies. Showing my age. Sorry for the hijack Ott.
heh, no worries. and I've been too lazy to make an ebay listing, so if that continues the jacket still might be available by mid December
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads