1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Nice Boots Under $200

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by An Acute Style, Nov 3, 2013.

1. An Acute Style

An Acute Style Senior member

[​IMG]

I think I'm good on boots now, but these look perfect. McCarren and Sons $199 via Glit.

2. mr monty

mr monty Senior member

Those are not AS, CJ or EG.

3. mr monty

mr monty Senior member

If $200 is you limit? try to get shoes that retail for a lot more than $200, but pay $200 or less. The RL boots you selected are not good quality boots. Unless you are barefooted? Don't buy any more footwear before during some "shoe quality" research here on SF.

Did you visit yoox.com?
    http://www.yoox.com/us/men/shoponli...ttributes={'ctgr':['stvltt']}&season=X&sort=3

4. An Acute Style

An Acute Style Senior member

[​IMG]

AE Promontory Point $200

I spent about $230 on two pair of boots from Polo. I should have waited and just got this one pair. Kinda rugged looking though.