1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NIB Zegna Couture Loafers Size 12

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by usctrojans31, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. usctrojans31

usctrojans31 Senior member

Hi all,

I bought these shoes on here a few months ago and they unfortunately didn't fit. I've had them on eBay but have been too lazy to list them on here. Retail on these bad boys is $675. I'm really just looking to get my money back, so $275 shipped personal payment or add 4%.

Edit -

I'm not sure why the interface keeps screwing up.

Couture line, handmade, chiseled toe, walnut color, insanely sleek last. I tried them on here on carpet, realized that they were too big for my narrow feet, and listed them. They're without question the nicest loafers that I have ever seen and some of the nicest shoes that I've ever handled. In terms of last and finishing, they're about on par with the G&G's that I've seen.

Please feel free to ask questions. I'll ship internationally, but message me beforehand with your country and postal code so that I can give you a quote.

Another member brought up a great point. While I live in Milan, I am in the US for another three weeks, so they're shipping from the Northeast.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 1, 2012

2. hikari013

hikari013 Senior member

Nice shoes at a nice price! Wish they were my size.

3. dverna

dverna New Member

gorgeous shoes, are you normally a size 12? did they fit true to size or small/large?

4. usctrojans31

usctrojans31 Senior member

I wear a US 13 C normally and can get away with a 12 D depending on the last. These are great in length, but too wide in the heel, and for loafers, I can't make it work like I can with laced shoes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.