1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NIB Zegna Couture Loafers Size 12

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by usctrojans31, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. usctrojans31

usctrojans31 Senior member

Hi all,

I bought these shoes on here a few months ago and they unfortunately didn't fit. I've had them on eBay but have been too lazy to list them on here. Retail on these bad boys is $675. I'm really just looking to get my money back, so $275 shipped personal payment or add 4%.

Edit -

I'm not sure why the interface keeps screwing up.

Couture line, handmade, chiseled toe, walnut color, insanely sleek last. I tried them on here on carpet, realized that they were too big for my narrow feet, and listed them. They're without question the nicest loafers that I have ever seen and some of the nicest shoes that I've ever handled. In terms of last and finishing, they're about on par with the G&G's that I've seen.

Please feel free to ask questions. I'll ship internationally, but message me beforehand with your country and postal code so that I can give you a quote.

Another member brought up a great point. While I live in Milan, I am in the US for another three weeks, so they're shipping from the Northeast.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 1, 2012
  2. hikari013

hikari013 Senior member

Nice shoes at a nice price! Wish they were my size.

3. dverna

dverna New Member

gorgeous shoes, are you normally a size 12? did they fit true to size or small/large?

4. usctrojans31

usctrojans31 Senior member

I wear a US 13 C normally and can get away with a 12 D depending on the last. These are great in length, but too wide in the heel, and for loafers, I can't make it work like I can with laced shoes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.