1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NIB Wildsmith Midnight Suede Single Monks: Grosvenor UK10.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Rylsa, Apr 27, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rylsa

Rylsa Senior member

Up for offer is a pair of Wildsmith Single Monks in the Grosvenor model in a UK 10.5F. This was the most popular model that was out of stock when it was first released. It has been tried on but they have not been worn out, both uppers and sole are in new condition. I am reselling it because it is unfortunately too big for me. Gutted... This will fit you if you are a UK 10.5E in Carmina. Comes with the original box and bags.

The Grosvenor is a burnt midnight calf & midnight suede and it is the same model you can find here that retails for £375 in the EU: http://www.wildsmith.com/shoes/grovesnor-blue-monk-strap#.VyDGKjArKhc

"Skilfully hand cut from burnished midnight blue calf and complimentary midnight suede the swept single monk-strap design and elegant profile of the luxurious Wildsmith Grosvenor Monk shoe has made it a stand out style. Crafted on Last 216."

I'll let the pictures do the talking:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Is this love? Will let them go for $150(can't get any cheaper than that!)Shipping worldwide from London, buyer pays shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 1, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.