• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NIB RM Williams - Craftsman 9G

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ordered the wrong size from Nungar and reordered new boots. He'll take these back, but I thought I'd offer them here first. Craftsman Chestnut in yearling leather. 9G which should fit a US 10. I've worn them in my house for about an hour, so they've only been on hardwood and carpet. $220 shipped in the US and I'll throw in a tin of Chestnut boot polish and conditioner.
rmwbootinboxxy9.jpg
rmwpolishqs7.jpg
PM me. Thanks, lefty

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not yet, but I can take some. I'll try to post some tonight.

There are about 150 pics of the craftsman boots on the big RM Williams thread if that helps.

lefty

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
G is normal width, but if you read the RM Williams thread, you will see that these run a tad wide. F, which is narrow, is said to run about the same as a US D width.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
G is close to a US D. I have the F width boots and they are like the British E width shoes, definitely narrower than an American D but not quite as narrow as the Mongolian G
smile.gif

Thanks for clearing that up, Ed.

Roma, I'm in NJ and can do the deal in the city. You can always try the size on at the 59th street store.

lefty

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
G is close to a US D. I have the F width boots and they are like the British E width shoes, definitely narrower than an American D but not quite as narrow as the Mongolian G
smile.gif

I have a pair of knockaround RMW's (Gardener) in the F width that fit perfectly, but I'm pretty sure I take an H in the Mongolian...
confused.gif

Englandmj7

Reaction score
If you don't mind my asking, what was your miscalculation in sizing? I have a MTO pair on order and am a bit worried....
blush.gif

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm closer to a 9.5 Aus than a 9.

lefty

Earthmover

Reaction score
Is it a chisel toe or a round toe? I have a chisel toe already, but I'm thinking about another pair in a round toe...

Roma, considering that 9G fits me almost perfectly, I would guess that they are a bit small for you, although this is in no way a tactic to prevent you from acquiring the shoes.
smile.gif

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Earthmover
Is it a chisel toe or a round toe? I have a chisel toe already, but I'm thinking about another pair in a round toe...

Roma, considering that 9G fits me almost perfectly, I would guess that they are a bit small for you, although this is in no way a tactic to prevent you from acquiring the shoes.
smile.gif

Yes, my Gardeners are 9.5 F
frown.gif

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by romafan
Yes, my Gardeners are 9.5 F
frown.gif

Buy them now and save for 30 years until the inevitable day that your feet shrink.

lefty

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads