• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NIB Rare Yuketen Blucher w/ Boat Sole Brown western floral mellow US 9 D

Status
Not open for further replies.

dryfish

Reaction score
Hard to find.

Yuketen Blucher with Boat Sole & Western Floral Mellow, color is Bown. Sz US 9. true to size

If you are tired with those colors like Black, White, Navy, Khaki ,Grey.... This is a great chance to jump into another colorful world. immediately stands out.

Besides those amazing quality from Yuketen, the floral pattern on the thick leather is really a nice addition to the color, take a look at the pics... you are wearing a piece of art!

I bought this a year ago from Bergdorf Goodman when I was crazy with bluchers from Yuketen, Quoddy, Oak Street ... I own pairs from each name but this pair, without any doubt, the ultimately fantastic one, pale those that you can see almost everyone is wearing.... UNIQUE.

I just wore it out once, got those girls eyes.. I believe .. and , compliment, even from my wife, who always goes opposite with me in fashion.

Really hate to sell as I planned to own her till my death but strangely I suddenly lost interests in bluchers, those quoddy pals have gone long time ago, only this pair still stays in my closet although I know I might not wear it anymore...

Collect money for Denim, I find a reason for myself to sell it, and honestly, I am now a denim fanatic... not sure it will fade away as I was mad with blucher, but now I need fund for Samurai, Roy...

Long story short, great pair at great price, I paid $400+ and tax for her.
Do a quick search , find a similar pair in red:
http://www.freshnessmag.com/2012/02/17/up-there-x-yuketen-blucher-western-floral-red/
http://www.uptherestore.com/product/blucher-wf-red-there

Attachments

• DSC_0362.JPG
    DSC_0362.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 116
  • DSC_0361.JPG
    DSC_0361.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 128
  • DSC_0364.JPG
    DSC_0364.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 112
  • DSC_0365.JPG
    DSC_0365.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 111
  • DSC_0366.JPG
    DSC_0366.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads