1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NIB Rancourt Espresso Shell Cordovan Pinch Loafers 8D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by brendenlow, Sep 8, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brendenlow

brendenlow Active Member

Brand New in Box Pinch Loafers in Espresso shell cordovan. These are just a touch too small on me and I hate it. The espresso color is so deep and rich and is sure to patina well over time. A small portion of the luck horween stamp is visible on the right shoe.

Buyer pays shipping and fees ($350 shipped)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  2. Allen Dreadmon

Allen Dreadmon Senior member

If they're just a touch small, they should stretch to fit perfectly. I'm speaking from experience!

3. brendenlow

brendenlow Active Member

Even the shell model? My CXL Rancourt loafers did stretch, but I was under he impression that she'll was much less prone to stretching

4. Allen Dreadmon

Allen Dreadmon Senior member

Yes, I have the same model. You're correct, shell doesn't stretch much, but I think this pattern is more forgiving.

5. brendenlow

brendenlow Active Member

Thanks for the heads up. After sleeping on it I think I am going to still list them instead of wearing them and attempting to stretch them to my feet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.