1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NIB John Lobb Philip II Brown Museum Calf UK 10.5E Last 7000

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by rioni, Oct 19, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rioni

rioni Senior member

I was going to list these on ebay tomorrow but thought I'd check here for interest first. This is a simply amazing pair of John Lobb Phillip II's from the Prestige collection. These are brand new and in medium/dark brown museum calf. I also have the matching trees if wanted. I can post pics tomorrow if needed (posted pic is borrowed but same as the shoe I'm selling).

Off to ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/16066932094...LX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011

2. FStyles

FStyles Senior member

This is the ultimate captoe....the OneCap[​IMG] if you will.

For $900 with trees, you're looking at 45% off which I never personally see for JL prestige.

One of my favorite pairs of calf shoes.

3. rioni

rioni Senior member

Pretty surprised on the lack of interest on what many (including myself) consider to be grail shoes. Especially if you look historically at the same exact pair/size selling quickly with many comments/feedback. I've seen this trend with several items that I've posted recently and I'm thinking it must be the new format of the b/s. Maybe it's due to users listing 10+ items individually instead of one thread that is bumped more than once a week + new users not knowing that you can specify the type of item that you're looking for? dono. Oh well, off to ebay soon I guess.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2011

4. rioni

rioni Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.