1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NIB Gravati Split Toe, sz 10D -- Retail $475

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by johnnynorman, May 25, 2006.

1. johnnynorman

johnnynorman Well-Known Member

I've got a great pair of Gravati split toe shoes, size 10D. The shoes are on the 500 last. These retail for $475, apparently. My NEW PRICE is $110 shipped.

The leather is very good quality and is a nice shade of brown/tan. The color is not unlike Edwardian antique. The last is a fairly round toe, but slightly squared off. A nice last for the split toe. The shoe is a blake construction with channelled soles. The leather soles have a clear topper on them, as seen in the pics.

I think the shoes run pretty true to size; if anything they run a touch shorter than a typical English size 10. If you are between a 9.5 and a 10, I think they'll work. But Gravati wearers can chime in here if they wish.

They are in basically perfect shape -- just a touch of shop wear that isn't a problem at all. The uppers have no noticeable creasing from try-ons. They don't come with the original box because it was ripped on the side, so I'll include a suitable shoe box.

PM me if interested.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

or you the johnnynorman? the one who used to post about oxxford suits every day? the one who bought my rl blue label velvet blazer?

3. johnnynorman

There was never a Johnnynorman3 who posted about Oxxford suits EVERY DAY (maybe every third day). But, yes, I am the man who bought (and has gotten nice use out of) the velvet blazer. Johnnynorman3 perished during the great crash of May 2005, so I dropped the three and had to start my post total over. [​IMG]

4. johnnynorman

5. johnnynorman

Shoes are now re-available -- prior buyer backed out.

6. chorse123

chorse123 Senior member

I've seen these shoes (or at least something VERY similar) in person before. They're nice. A solid buy at JN's price. They're also very light. Still sturdy, but a good weight for summer.

7. johnnynorman

PRICE DROP: $110 SHIPPED

Please let me know by Wednesday afternoon if you'd like these, as I'm moving and will be MIA for a while come Wednesday evening.

8. demeis

demeis Senior member

what are the measurements?