1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NIB Gaziano & Girling Westbury 10UK/10.5US

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jreigen, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jreigen

jreigen Senior member

I bought these recently from the Barney's sale, but I've been buying a lot of shoes lately and am on the fence about keeping them or not. They are brand new, but show a small amount of handling/trying on. Size 10UK, fits a 10.5 US well in my opinion. Asking $600 including USPS Priority with insurance to the US, which is basically my cost after tax, shipping, paypal fees, etc. PM for shipping elsewhere. If no takers, I'll likely either return or send off to Ebay. One and only drop before they go back in a couple days, now $575! (I'm losing a couple of $ at this price)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  2. gyasih

gyasih Senior member

Good luck, you are about to catch up with me with shoe sale threads...

3. gyasih

gyasih Senior member

Double post.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.