1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NIB Canali Lavorazione a Mano Black Penny Loafers, Sz US9.5 (fit 10) - PRICE DROP

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Stavros, Jan 25, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stavros

Stavros Senior member

These are from the highest line of Canali shoes, completely hand-made, Goodyear welted. Same quality level as Ferragamo Tramezza. They retail for $800.

A tasteful variation of the classic penny loafer: high vamp, "saw-tooth" decoration on leather panels, split-toe. Leather lined. Double (but not chunky) leather sole. Amazingly balanced shoe.

Marked size EU42.5; they run slightly large, so best for a standard US10. I'm a slightly wide US10, and they fit somewhat snug.

Outsole dimensions:

Width: 4 7/16"
    Length: 12 1/8"

It will be almost impossible to find shoes at this price and quality level. If they fit you, you will be very happy.

Price includes standard shipping in CONUS, but not Paypal fees. I will ship internationally. I will NOT hold these for any amount of time unless payment is received.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  2. Stavros

Stavros Senior member

Shoes are sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.