1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NIB C&J for Tom James black semi-brogue, US 8.5

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by nerdykarim, Dec 8, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nerdykarim

nerdykarim Senior member

Reasonable offers accepted; please PM with any questions.

C&J x Tom James are black quarter brogues in 8.5D. They come with everything you see below. Asking $240. SOLD
    They come with everything you see: shoes, box, 2 felt bags, extra laces, tin of polish.

The bad news: when they were shipped to me, some of the polish melted and got on the inside heel of one of the shoes. It's all been cleaned off, but it's stained the inside of the shoe (only the inside; everything else looks pristine). I've never worn the shoes, but I would recommend wearing dark socks the first couple times to prevent any transfer. I doubt it'll be a problem, but just FYI.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  2. mythage

mythage Senior member

These are gorgeous, if only they were in brown :(

3. eightace

eightace Senior member

Is it possible to get the measurements (length/width)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.