1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NIB Barker Black brown captoe shoes ~US10D - final reductions

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by chobochobo, Feb 3, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chobochobo

chobochobo Rubber Chicken Dubiously Honored Moderator

Taking an 'inventory' I've somehow accumulated two pairs of unworn Barker Blacks, I'm going to keep one pair, so seeing what sells first. Nonoriginal boxes, no trees/ bags. I forget what they're called.

Prices include registered worldwide airmail. 395--->350usd, I've got something that I want to buy. Big drop to move them, time limited offer.--> last reduction 325 usd

[1] Brown captoe with skull medallion, rounder toe - marked size UK9.5/ US10.5 but fits my US10D feet fine.

[2] Darker brown captoe with skull medallion, more chiseled toe - marked UK 8.5/US 9.5 , fits like a snug US10D. Laces in box. Possibly called the Haraboro.SOLD pending payment--> SOLD

I also have a pair of brown suede calf combo Archdales but I'm keeping those.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013

2. deingesicht

deingesicht Senior member

Oh I would love the half calf half suede shoes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.