1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NIB - Allen Edmonds Raffia Blucher in Size 9 D (7 - last Rough Collection)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by PK35216, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PK35216

PK35216 Senior member

New in Box Allen Edmonds Raffia in brown leather, size 9D. This extremely rare rough collection shoe will ship in original box. This is a first quality, not second quality, shoe.

I received these as a gift, and I would love to keep them as I find them to be pretty freakin' awesome, but alas, these do not fit me properly. This shoe only comes in size 9D to my knowledge.

I will ship to the 48 contiguous U.S. States only via double boxing just like AE uses, only WITHOUT shoe bags. Buyer pays shipping, which I can quote to you based on your zip code and any preferences you have. I typically use USPS Priority Mail with insurance and the costs are between $12 and $17 depending on distance.

I have a 100% satisfaction rating on ebay: profile cpk44205

Please know your AE sizes, because I will not accept returns based on sizing issues. However, if you have any other issue with the purchase, please let me know and I will work towards your complete satisfaction.

Thank you.
    Carleton

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.