1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

NIB Allen Edmonds Ashton's. Black. Size 9.5 E. Retail $385

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by velvel87, Nov 8, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. velvel87

velvel87 Senior member

Selling a fantastic pair of new in box Allen Edmond Ashtons. These are known to be Allen Edmonds most comfortable dress shoe. I own a pair and can vouch for the comfort. Really impressive and a must have for anyone who is on their feet a lot or really emphasizes comfort in a dress shoe. Condition: I believe these are factory seconds but I don't see any flaws. The only thing to note is that the shoes look like they've been tried on a few times and have been sitting around in the store for some time. You'll be able to see what I'm referring to in the pictures. Nothing really to note other than that the shoes won't come looking like they've never been tried on. Also, the box is a generic AE box (doesn't actually say Ashton on the box) but does come with two dust bags. Details Rubber sole men's lace-up oxford dress shoes Split-toe blucher with Algonquin toe Part of the Orthotic Collection Lined calfskin leather upper with removable insole VIP rubber sole 360 degree Goodyear welted construction - 212 steps of Craftsmanship Manufactured on the welted 678 Last - All about Lasts This shoe is recraftable - Recrafting Service Proudly made in the USA of fine imported leathers at our Port Washington, Wisconsin factory [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.