1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

NIB Alden – Ultimate Jumper Boots Brown CXL 10.5D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by PhiPsi32, Jan 29, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiPsi32

PhiPsi32 Senior member

**********************SOLD**********************

These are New In Box Alden for Leather Soul Ultimate Jumper boots, brown CXL, double waterlock sole, all eyelets, Truebalance last.

These shoes are as I received them from Leather Soul. They have not been worn or tried on. These have been stored in my closet with shoe trees (shoe trees NOT included).

The list price includes shipping to the continental US. I will ship worldwide at the buyer's expense. International buyers are responsible for any customs or duty charges incurred.

Buyer will receive the boots, laces, shoe bags, and factory box. (Shoe trees and LS thank you note are NOT included).

Additional information is available on the Leather Soul website here
    http://leathersoulhawaii.com/2012/06/06/alden-shoe-ultimate-jumper-boots-lsw-lsbh/

The Ultimate Jumper boots are currently sold out.

Please contact me with any questions.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  2. PhiPsi32

PhiPsi32 Senior member

Oh, PayPal is the preferred method of payment. Thank you!

3. Michael Haines

Michael Haines Senior member

4. bubba04

bubba04 Senior member

I was considering it, but no thank you note broke the camel's back

Haha, I though you were joking until I noticed in the last pic there's an actual thank you card from Leather Soul, lol

ETA: Great boots, someone cop

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  5. Michael Haines

Michael Haines Senior member

If it was 11 I would of jump on it already even with out the coveted thank you note

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.