• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NFL cheerleader tries to molest 12yr old boy

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTF is going on out there people?

"A former NFL cheerleader is accused of following a 12-year-old boy into a bathroom, fondling ********* and offering to perform oral sex on him but she claims she's innocent because she 'thought he was a man"

"The boy told police that Garner asked him whether he'd 'ever been with a woman' before she tried to pull down him pants"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-bathroom-fondled-penis-offered-oral-sex.html

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was 12 years old once. :(

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Should she go to jail, or get probation? I guess we need to know a lot more about the incident,

Imagine if it were a 42 year old ex NFL player who fondled the privates of a 12 year old girl, offered to have oral sex with her and then said he thought the 12 year old girl was "a woman".

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its come to point that this stuff is no longer even shocking. :(

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Why doesn't she just make it right with the family by blowing the father?

Think of all the 15 year olds driven to near insanity by their hormones who aren't getting any at all. Reading this news story about a 12 year old who just needed to take a piss could drive some of them to total despair.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
molestation is molestation.....

..... but I wonder if the kid's getting the "what the hells the matter with you" speech by the whole school

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score

molestation is molestation.....

..... but I wonder if the kid's getting the "what the hells the matter with you" speech by the whole school

12 is pretty young. I think I might have freaked out if it happened to me at that age.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh geeze which one of you wimps reported my post and who was the wimpy mos who deleted it?

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
No one reported it. I deleted it. You'll thank me later.

Aw screw it.

I restored it. It would be awful to hide such brilliance from this forum.

Last edited:

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

No one reported it. I deleted it. You'll thank me later.

Aw screw it.

I restored it. It would be awful to hide such brilliance from this forum.

Geeze. I like to say intentionally outlandish things to show how ignorant those things are. Like when I told the guys from Argentina to go back to Mexico. I can't be homophobic because I have gay friends.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think it depends on the kid, but 12 years old is old enough for many to have at least thought about taking her up on the offer. kid made the right move though, and im sure it was very scary in that it was a stranger in the bathroom, that was like 4 times his age. i dont think that is the standard 12 year old fantasy, getting oral from a washed up cheerleader in a bathroom stall.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads