• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NFL 2020-2021

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked Mahomey first in my fantasy draft. I fucking suck at fantasy football because I'm not a loser.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
First time in ages I haven't been pumped for a new NFL season. I hope that changes by Sunday.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seeing Cam Newton in the NE backfield is bizarre. Fuck Brady.

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dem hawks! Never a dull moment when playing the Pats.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stopped watching the Texans until they get rid of Bill O'Brien. This is freeing up my Sundays.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn Dak...you should’ve signed that extension instead of trying to Kirk Cousins it. Cowboys FO has to be breathing a sigh of relief that they don’t have to offer Dak a ridiculous extension.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Damn Dak...you should’ve signed that extension instead of trying to Kirk Cousins it. Cowboys FO has to be breathing a sigh of relief that they don’t have to offer Dak a ridiculous extension.
Nope, unless Andy Dalton can lead the team they are in Washington QB wilderness - though I was pretty impressed to see Alex Smith back on the field mixing it up. No, the Cowboys really need Dak. Not sure how they'll handle a new contract though.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope, unless Andy Dalton can lead the team they are in Washington QB wilderness - though I was pretty impressed to see Alex Smith back on the field mixing it up. No, the Cowboys really need Dak. Not sure how they'll handle a new contract though.
They need Dak but not at the $40M a year he's trying to get. That's going to basically cripple the Cowboys cap for the rest of the team.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dak was extremely selfish breaking his leg yesterday, although only half as selfish as other recent selfish QBs that got injured like Deshawn Watson, Cam Newsome and Lamar Jackson. I prefer QBs that don't get hurt, like Carson Wentz.

At least we had Alex Smith show a good example of how to gracefully preserve if you get an unselfish injury.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don’t care

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htinlinn