• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NFL 2019-20 THREAD!

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Bill O'Brien trades away Watson for a conditional 7th round pick to the Patriots as he completes his mission if ruining pro football in Houston.

Lol, maybe O'Brien is holding out for an 8th rounder.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ETZcmhfXgAAuU0V.jpg

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised Hopkins didn't compare Bill to Hitler or Mussolini.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dalton or current backup? Cam is a long shot.

So I guess, they're going into some rebuild mode? I have no idea who the current back up is and how are Dalton or Cam better apart from being cheaper? I suppose they take one of those two experienced QBs and draft someone they could maybe start in a couple of years?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So I guess, they're going into some rebuild mode? I have no idea who the current back up is and how are Dalton or Cam better apart from being cheaper? I suppose they take one of those two experienced QBs and draft someone they could maybe start in a couple of years?
Jarret stidham actually has a lot of tools. Is he as good as brady yeah probably not. Could he be a good NFL qb? Maybe. He's probably about the median for his draft class which is still pretty good. Stidham just won't have many weapons. Dante Scarnecchia retiring is going to reallly hurt the OL, too. Dude was a genius.

Cam would not work with a Belichick offense. If tom couldn't keep josh gordon and ab straight i don't think Bill on his own will reign in Cam so it's basically a complete non starter, IMO. Then again Belichick's strength is making bread out of a rock so who knows.

People want to hate on Dalton but he has a winning record as an NFL qb. He is a three time pro bowler. He was on pace for an mvp until he got injured week 11 or 12. Hes taken the Bengals to the playoffs four or five (!!!) times. All this to say he's probably not a franchise qb. He can run an NFL offense, though. He's a decent bridge qb for a season or two and candidly could probably take the pats to the playoffs this year. Im sure Steelers fans would have wanted Dalton over Duck for a couple games. Or the Jets instead of Faulk. Or the Panthers or Buccs at any point, really. This is just to say you could do a lot worse than Dalton.

(Also undefeated against Baylor).

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

cross22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So Packers trade up to take a QB??? :confused2:

Last edited:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So Packers trade up to take a QB??? :confused2:
It's not like Rodgers is getting younger and Jordan Love will need a lot of coaching to be less interception prone. It's not a terrible choice...

cross22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's not like Rodgers is getting younger and Jordan Love will need a lot of coaching to be less interception prone. It's not a terrible choice...
Yeah but a first and a fourth for Love when they have so many needs? Rodgers is still very good and they should have gotten him some weapons instead of trading for a long term qb.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the first time I've watched the draft in years. It was great comedy.Mike Vrabel with some dude looking like tiger king on one side and a smurf on the other, Mekhi Bector's dad with what looked like an 80 inch waist making Mekhi at 6-7 370 lbs looking like a cross fit athlete, Vikings GM with 2 random black people hanging with him, and trying to guess which draftee is being drafted from home or who already received predraft cash.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads