• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NFL 2019-20 THREAD!

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Steelersnation.com sounds like a website with reasonable people arguing respectfully.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Steelersnation.com sounds like a website with reasonable people arguing respectfully.
FWIW Matt Williamson is a really good ex-scout turned media personality and he hosts the daily Steelers Nation radio show (and has a really good national podcast "Locked on NFL"). Anyway I really recommend his podcast--I don't know anything about his show, though.

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FWIW Matt Williamson is a really good ex-scout turned media personality and he hosts the daily Steelers Nation radio show (and has a really good national podcast "Locked on NFL"). Anyway I really recommend his podcast--I don't know anything about his show, though.
The chances I tune into his podcast is

A1hN1o-dwsL._RI_.jpg

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:( You're in 2nd place.
Ha, clearly I have been the biggest problem with me winning in the past. I feel like the coworker that wins the NCAA tournament brackets by picking the team with the coolest mascot. Ignorance is bliss.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The worst thing about the NFL is listening to announcers talk about Arron Rodgers.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dak can suck a bag of dicks. Fucking chump ass fool.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wants to be in the pro bowl, but shits the bed instead.

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He was shit, but so were the receivers, tight ends, OL, RBs, coaches, general manager and owner.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.