• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NFL 2017-18 Thread

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
God, the Browns are a horror show.

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lets talk about me starting out 0-3, and pulling off 5 straight wins!!!!

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kicking ya'll ass is hardy even fun anymore. Put some effort in!

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder which fan base wears more jorts with their mullets. The race between Philly, Pats and the Browns is very close.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
so. yall enjoyed the preview of the New NFL last night?

archibaldleach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That game was cool and all, but let's not forget that Tom Brady is one yard away from getting 1,000 career rushing yards. He could hit that milestone on Sunday.

Seriously, though. That game was one of the craziest things I've seen in my time watching football. Two Super Bowl contenders combining for 105 points. Three defensive TDs and seven total turnovers. I almost wanted to see it go into overtime tied at 54 so the all time record for points could be broken. It's a shame two missed extra points kept this game in third place all time instead of second.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, apparently a strong running game and a strong defense are not antiquated in today's NFL. I hate the Cowboys, but last night's game warmed my traditional-football-loving heart. The Cowboys and Bears will be tough outs in the playoffs.

beargonefishing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, apparently a strong running game and a strong defense are not antiquated in today's NFL. I hate the Cowboys, but last night's game warmed my traditional-football-loving heart. The Cowboys and Bears will be tough outs in the playoffs.
I am a life ling Cowboys fan. Somehow you have more faith in the Cowboy playoff chances. We will regress, I promise.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.