• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NFL 2016-17 Thread

AceBoogie

Reaction score
Clowney with watt would be nice

I'd say Houston not draft a qb and get other pieces while also tank for mariota or Winston next year. As fun as it was watching manziel tear college defenses, I'm not sure he is the answer

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How far does Clowney fall - at what point does talent override the work ethic concerns?

Personally, I would not take him in the 1st round, if at all.

Someone trades up to number two and takes Clowney (or a qb, so Clowney goes at 3 or 5). Clowney definitely goes in the top 5.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Uh-oh, the Rams lost Roger Saffold today. I think everyone knew that was going to happen, but still.

Wade

Reaction score
Denver going hard
But that ain't gonna save them

archibaldleach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
- Browns got rid of Weeden. What a shock. One of the dumbest things I saw that franchise do was waste a 1st round pick on a 28 year old rookie.

- Not loving the way the Patriots offseason is looking thus far. There was no way we were giving Talib a 6 year deal but losing him still hurts. Would love to find someone dumb enough to give us something for Amendola and sign Edelman to a respectable contract (I don't see him getting $6 million per year based on one year of performance).

archibaldleach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And we just signed Revis. Maybe our defense isn't screwed yet after all.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Shades of 2007? I hope so!

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Uh-oh, the Rams lost Roger Saffold today. I think everyone knew that was going to happen, but still.

Spoke too soon he's already back with the Rams!!! It's hard to see them not winning the NFC West now.

europrep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And we just signed Revis. Maybe our defense isn't screwed yet after all.

Eric Decker just got locked down. Unusual move by the Pats. Making the last push before they loose Brady.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Spoke too soon he's already back with the Rams!!! It's hard to see them not winning the NFC West now.

Yup...all they need is for a western fault line to shear and dump the states of Washington and California into the Pacific Ocean, and the way is clear!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yup...all they need is for a western fault line to shear and dump the states of Washington and California into the Pacific Ocean, and the way is clear!

Hey, that means they're just one step away from the Super Bowl!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah they might not get past the Cardinals either on 2nd tot

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yeah they might not get past the Cardinals either on 2nd tot

False notion they are going to triumph this season, maybe even win the whole NFC conference.

Last edited:

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sproles to the Eagles. Good night sweet Giants' hopes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads