• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NFL 2016-17 Thread

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seahawks D plays entirely different at home. Was hoping to see Pete Carroll put another score on Harbaugh there at the end, though.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I re-watched the game film from the Rams-Falcons game, and I noticed that one of the most costly penalties--Chris Long jumping offsides on 3rd down right at the beginning of the game--was actually a false start on the Falcons. There were some other dubious penalties against the Rams on special teams. And some holds by Atlanta which prevented blocked punts. I feel a little better now about how the Rams played.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I re-watched the game film from the Rams-Falcons game, and I noticed that one of the most costly penalties--Chris Long jumping offsides on 3rd down right at the beginning of the game--was actually a false start on the Falcons. There were some other dubious penalties against the Rams on special teams. And some holds by Atlanta which prevented blocked punts. I feel a little better now about how the Rams played.

A masochist eh?

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

A masochist eh?

Could be worse? At least he didn't say he rewatched the Jags vs Raiders game. That game was so bad that the tv station in Orlando apologized for airing the game.

woodhaoji

Reaction score
me too,I clearly underestimated how much the Ravens' safeties suck.
24.gif

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

A masochist eh?

I like to watch game film so I can let Coach Fisher know if I see anything that might help him game plan for future games. I know he watches the film too, but he's busy and he might miss some things.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Any Browns fans here that can explain the logic behind the Trent Richardson trade to me?

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's the Browns. There's a reason why they're always awful.

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Any Browns fans here that can explain the logic behind the Trent Richardson trade to me?

They are planning on winning with a team of 5th year college players next year!

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jacksonville has shown in the first two weeks that it's going to provide stiff competition for worst team in the league. When you're tanking for Clowney, you need to pull out all the stops.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Jacksonville has shown in the first two weeks that it's going to provide stiff competition for worst team in the league. When you're tanking for Clowney, you need to pull out all the stops.

They should go whole hog and pick up Tebow.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm predicting a steep decrease in the number of people claiming that Chip Kelly's offense will revolutionize the NFL.

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seriously. What's funny is that after two games they were on pace to run one more play then they did last year. ESPN and co. sure do love having something to flog.

Oh well, maybe Johny Manzel will *********** and they can clog up another weeks news cycle with that mess.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads